a re-built property in 2005 ,it accommodates up to 6 people and is located at Leadengate fields,a small group of mostley wooden holiday homes arranged in a loop.There is a communial "village green" in the centre,an ideal place for children to play ,a small foot path leads to the beach 500 Yards away.
The open plan kitchen is fully fitted with dishwasher,washing machine,fridge freezer and cooker.The bath room has a bath and electric shower ,the lounge opens via French doors onto a large patio.
Suncot is equiped with TV ,Internet and free view Sky.Mains electric is supplied via £1.00 coin meter.Car parking is at the side of the house for 2 cars. The house has a double bedroom and 2 twin rooms ,1 bedroom is approched by the spiral stair case (Kids gate at the bottom) to a twin bedded room.The double bedroom is is at the rear of the house and has a TV and wardrobes
Located on the beautiful North Devon Gold Coast,with stunning scenery, lots to see and do, Croyde is the perfect destination for a relaxed family Holiday.
• From M5, Junction 27 (Tiverton),
• Follow A361 towards Barnstaple for 28 miles,
• At roundabout take 1st exit, towards Bideford,
• At Lake roundabout take 2nd exit onto A361,
• Follow A361 to Braunton,over bridge
• Turn left at traffic lights onto B3231,in Braunton
• On entering Croyde, take the 3rd turn on left
Address Suncot 3 Leadengate Fields ,Croyde,North Devon EX33 1PB
Updated on the 20th March 2013
Bookings are now been taken for 2013